Pupil Premium & Year 7 Catch Up
The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools so that they can support their disadvantaged pupils and close the attainment gap between them and their peers. The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and is allocated to schools to work with pupils who:
- have been registered for free school meals at any point in the last six years (known as ‘Ever 6 FSM’)
- have been looked after continuously for more than six months (CLA)
- are children of service personnel
For every child registered as Pupil Premium at Farnham Heath End School, the school receives funding for the academic year.
At Farnham Heath End School we are rigorous in our approach to identifying the eligibility of our students for funding. This takes place centrally with our parents and through the primary/secondary transition process. If you think your child is eligible for Free School Meals, please download and complete the Free School Meal Eligibility and Pupil Premium Application Form shown below.
Pupil Premium Pledge
- We believe that every disadvantaged student should achieve and progress at their highest levels with high standards of teaching and learning as the school focus.
- We aim to raise the aspirations of all disadvantaged students by encouraging students to believe in their potential to achieve.
- We believe that each disadvantaged student's cultural capital should be developed by removing socio-economic barriers.
The WMAT internal Pupil Premium review took place on the 7th March 2018 by Mr Daryl Morgan the Head Teacher of the Ridgeway School.
|Y7 Catch up Funding Allocation 2018 19||03rd Dec 2018||Download|
|FREE SCHOOL MEAL Eligibility and Pupil P...||24th Apr 2019||Download|
|Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018 19||04th Nov 2019||Download|
|Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy Catch up Pr...||11th Nov 2019||Download|
|Funding Educational Visits for Pupil Pre...||11th Nov 2019||Download|
|Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2019 20||02nd Dec 2019||Download|