At Farnham Heath End School we believe that mobile technology can be beneficial in education if used correctly within certain agreed guidelines.
Mobile phones may only be used in the following ways at school during school hours including all after school activities:
• To access the Internet during lessons with the permission of your teacher
• To film or take pictures with the permission of your teacher
• During break time and lunchtime they may be used in the canteen and outside spaces to access the internet or for game playing only
The following will lead to confiscation of mobile phones without further warning. They will then need to be collected from reception at the end of the school day. A detention will be issued after confiscation.
• Use without the permission of your teacher in a lesson
• Taking photographs or filming other students without the permission of a teacher, anywhere in or around the school.
• Use in the corridors
• Listening to music on headphones anywhere in the school or having headphones visible